Our Prima Bead Challenge this month was to use one of their Toggle Bracelets as an inspiration piece. I loved this combination of grey beads, so I created a multistrand bracelet with different ‘Shades of Grey’.
Shades of Grey
Designed by: Cheryl Boglioli
#34719179 Gemstone Toggle (1 pk)
#34712131 Crimp Tubes-Silver (1 pk)
# 34713133 4mm Round Silver Mirror (2 pk)
#34722028 8-10mm Pearl-Crystal Mix Grey
#34722063 6mm Pearl Smoke Black (1 pk)
#74100004 19 Strand Beading Wire .015 (1 pk)
1. Cut (5) 11” lengths of wire.
2. Using crimp tubes, attach 2 wires in one crimp tube to small loop on cabochon toggle clasp.
3. Join 1 center wire with crimp tube to toggle clasp.
4. Using crimp tubes, attach 2 wires in one crimp tube to small loop on cabochon toggle clasp.
5. String 2 mirrored beads on each wire of first set of two wires. Then run both wires through one light grey pearl.
6. String 3 mirrored beads on each wire of same set. Add one large grey pearl.
7. String 3 mirrored beads on each wire of same set. Add one light grey pearl.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 until desired length.
9. Finish with 2 mirrored beads on each wire of set and join to other bar end of toggle clasp with crimp tube.
10. String smoke pearls on single center wire to desired length and attach to bar end of toggle clasp with crimp tube.
11. Repeat steps 4-9 to finish last set of two wires.
12. Trim excess cords.
Our team created some beautiful pieces of jewelry. I hope you are inspired to try making one. Don’t forget that shipping is free with Prima Bead and they have great prices. You can always find a direct link to Prima Bead in my sidebar.